The Music Production track got to hear the song they made for the introduction to Zoom In 24!!
Who We Are
Bayview-Hunters Point Center for Arts and Technology (BAYCAT) is a nonprofit social enterprise that educates, empowers and employs young people from historically underserved Bay Area communities in the digital media arts including: video production, music production, animation, graphic and web design.
We believe in running a nonprofit like a business, and in changing the philanthropy model — from begging to self-sustainable. That’s why we created the “clonor” model, where clients become donors, and donors become clients.
Our Latest News
- LGBTQQ Youth Learn to Tell Own Story Through Film May 28, 2015
- Warriors Sweep SF with Community Spirit May 4, 2015
- Adventures in Photography: Building Media Literacy April 23, 2015
- Giving Back is Priority for Award-Winning Teen April 15, 2015
- Graphic & Web Designer (Hourly, Contractor) April 13, 2015
- SFPUC and BAYCAT Team Up on Music Video April 9, 2015
- Getting in the Game with the Super Bowl’s 50 Fund April 3, 2015
- Summer Film, Music Production, & Graphic Arts Teaching Assistants March 5, 2015