The Music Production track got to hear the song they made for the introduction to Zoom In 24!!
Who We Are
Bayview-Hunters Point Center for Arts and Technology (BAYCAT) is a nonprofit social enterprise that educates, empowers and employs young people from historically underserved Bay Area communities in the digital media arts including: video production, music production, animation, graphic and web design.
We believe in running a nonprofit like a business, and in changing the philanthropy model — from begging to self-sustainable. That’s why we created the “clonor” model, where clients become donors, and donors become clients.
Our Latest News
- Every Story Matters: BAYCAT’s Impact Goes Beyond Making Media December 2, 2014
- BAYCAT to Host Fall Open House & Premiere Zoom In 31 – December 4th! December 1, 2014
- Heroic Celebration: BAYCAT Original Shorts to be Featured at MY HERO Film Fest! November 19, 2014
- WATCH, SHARE: NEW RELEASE! BAYCAT Pathways Interns ask, “What About Water”? November 17, 2014
- AmazonSmile: You shop. Amazon gives to BAYCAT! November 17, 2014
- A Shared “State of Mind”: Filmmaker Debra A. Wilson Visits BAYCAT November 16, 2014
- Bye Bye Bullying: The BAYCAT Youth Speak Out November 4, 2014
- BAYCAT’s on a Roll: Official Selections & Motion Graphics Workshop at the BAYMN Film Fest! October 15, 2014