The Music Production track got to hear the song they made for the introduction to Zoom In 24!!
Who We Are
Bayview-Hunters Point Center for Arts and Technology (BAYCAT) is a nonprofit social enterprise that educates, empowers and employs young people from historically underserved Bay Area communities in the digital media arts including: video production, music production, animation, graphic and web design.
We believe in running a nonprofit like a business, and in changing the philanthropy model — from begging to self-sustainable. That’s why we created the “clonor” model, where clients become donors, and donors become clients.
Our Latest News
- Diversity in Media is an Ongoing Effort February 23, 2015
- New Zeal To Our Updated STUDIO Reel February 4, 2015
- Shooter & Editor February 3, 2015
- Join BAYCAT Youth at the Bay Area Int’l Children’s Film Festival January 23, 2015
- A Song to Inspire Success December 30, 2014
- Every Story Matters: BAYCAT’s Impact Goes Beyond Making Media December 2, 2014
- BAYCAT to Host Fall Open House & Premiere Zoom In 31 – December 4th! December 1, 2014
- Heroic Celebration: BAYCAT Original Shorts to be Featured at MY HERO Film Fest! November 19, 2014