The Music Production track got to hear the song they made for the introduction to Zoom In 24!!
Who We Are
Bayview-Hunters Point Center for Arts and Technology (BAYCAT) is a nonprofit social enterprise that educates, empowers and employs young people from historically underserved Bay Area communities in the digital media arts including: video production, music production, animation, graphic and web design.
We believe in running a nonprofit like a business, and in changing the philanthropy model — from begging to self-sustainable. That’s why we created the “clonor” model, where clients become donors, and donors become clients.
Our Latest News
Zoom In 31: State of Our Minds!
Got any media or stories to share? September 10, 2014
- BAYCAT Youth Media Producers in the House! September 8, 2014
- BAYCAT Stories: Stella September 4, 2014
- Making LGBT representation in media a reality August 19, 2014
- Creating the pathway from education to employment in digital media: one story at the time. August 11, 2014
- BAYCAT with The San Francisco Foundation Artistic Hub Organizations August 7, 2014
- Keep Filmmaking in San Francisco August 6, 2014
- Celebrating our first 10 years! August 6, 2014