The Music Production track got to hear the song they made for the introduction to Zoom In 24!!
Who We Are
Bayview-Hunters Point Center for Arts and Technology (BAYCAT) is a nonprofit social enterprise that educates, empowers and employs young people from historically underserved Bay Area communities in the digital media arts including: video production, music production, animation, graphic and web design.
We believe in running a nonprofit like a business, and in changing the philanthropy model. That’s why we created the “clonor” model, where clients become donors, and donors become clients.
Our Latest News
- BAYCAT Youth Win Awards Around Digital Equity November 23, 2015
- 6 Things We’re Thankful For and Why You Should Be, Too! November 22, 2015
- “Hard Times” – New Youth Music Explores Incarceration, Discrimination November 18, 2015
- Support BAYCAT as You Shop This Holiday Season November 16, 2015
- This Semester the BAYCAT Youth Ask “Is This Justice?” September 25, 2015
- BAYCAT Presented the Ellen Magnin Newman Award by SF Symphony August 28, 2015
- Youth Media Film Festival Coordinator August 20, 2015
- Kids Touch the Future at Obscura Digital August 18, 2015