The Music Production track got to hear the song they made for the introduction to Zoom In 24!!
Who We Are
Bayview-Hunters Point Center for Arts and Technology (BAYCAT) is a nonprofit social enterprise that educates, empowers and employs young people from historically underserved Bay Area communities in the digital media arts including: video production, music production, animation, graphic and web design.
We believe in running a nonprofit like a business, and in changing the philanthropy model. That’s why we created the “clonor” model, where clients become donors, and donors become clients.
Our Latest News
- Inside BAYCAT: Meet Alessandra Carter, Our Academy Manager July 24, 2016
- Academy Manager (Full Time, Permanent) May 11, 2016
- Development & Marketing Director (Full Time, Permanent) May 2, 2016
- College Bound: Ramses Mosley Wise April 22, 2016
- Urban Youth Discover Nature in Their Own City March 29, 2016
- Are Our Youth Ready For The Creative Economy? March 6, 2016
- Share #SupportBAYCAT and Win Odysseo by Cavalia tickets! December 10, 2015
- Why “Fund Passion. Not Prison.” December 2, 2015