Who We Are
Bayview-Hunters Point Center for Arts and Technology (BAYCAT) is a nonprofit social enterprise that educates, empowers and employs young people from historically underserved Bay Area communities in the digital media arts including: video production, music production, animation, graphic and web design.
We believe in running a nonprofit like a business, and in changing the philanthropy model — from begging to self-sustainable. That’s why we created the “clonor” model, where clients become donors, and donors become clients.
Our Latest News
- Zoom In at All New Venue This Summer July 21, 2015
- BAYCAT Youth Learn From the Pros at Sandbox Studio July 17, 2015
- BAYCAT Grad, Bella Goes to USC Film School July 11, 2015
- Career Spotlight: Internship Graduate Blue Bergen July 11, 2015
- 13 Days Left: Donate to Make Their Summer Happen June 1, 2015
- LGBTQQ Youth Learn to Tell Own Story Through Film May 28, 2015
- Warriors Sweep SF with Community Spirit May 4, 2015
- Adventures in Photography: Building Media Literacy April 23, 2015