Who We Are
Bayview-Hunters Point Center for Arts and Technology (BAYCAT) is a nonprofit social enterprise that educates, empowers and employs young people from historically underserved Bay Area communities in the digital media arts including: video production, music production, animation, graphic and web design.
We believe in running a nonprofit like a business, and in changing the philanthropy model. That’s why we created the “clonor” model, where clients become donors, and donors become clients.
Our Latest News
- Business & Operations Manager (Full Time/Permanent) December 30, 2015
- Program Coordinator & Film Instructor (Full Time/Permanent) December 22, 2015
- Share #SupportBAYCAT and Win Odysseo by Cavalia tickets! December 10, 2015
- Why “Fund Passion. Not Prison.” December 2, 2015
- BAYCAT Youth Win Awards Around Digital Equity November 23, 2015
- 6 Things We’re Thankful For and Why You Should Be, Too! November 22, 2015
- “Hard Times” – New Youth Music Explores Incarceration, Discrimination November 18, 2015
- Support BAYCAT as You Shop This Holiday Season November 16, 2015