Who We Are
Bayview-Hunters Point Center for Arts and Technology (BAYCAT) is a nonprofit social enterprise that educates, empowers and employs young people from historically underserved Bay Area communities in the digital media arts including: video production, music production, animation, graphic and web design.
We believe in running a nonprofit like a business, and in changing the philanthropy model. That’s why we created the “clonor” model, where clients become donors, and donors become clients.
Our Latest News
- Internship Opportunity: Apply Today August 30, 2016
- Avoid the Back to School Rush + Support Diversity August 12, 2016
- Listen. Vibe. Share. Change Their World. August 7, 2016
- BAYCAT Academy|Film or Graphic Arts & Animation Teaching Assistants July 27, 2016
- Inside BAYCAT: Meet Alessandra Carter, Our Academy Manager July 24, 2016
- College Bound: Ramses Mosley Wise April 22, 2016
- Urban Youth Discover Nature in Their Own City March 29, 2016
- Are Our Youth Ready For The Creative Economy? March 6, 2016