Who We Are
Bayview-Hunters Point Center for Arts and Technology (BAYCAT) is a nonprofit social enterprise that educates, empowers and employs young people from historically underserved Bay Area communities in the digital media arts including: video production, music production, animation, graphic and web design.
We believe in running a nonprofit like a business, and in changing the philanthropy model. That’s why we created the “clonor” model, where clients become donors, and donors become clients.
Our Latest News
- Media Classes Are Back in Session! October 4, 2016
- BAYCAT CEO Honored With Jefferson Award October 4, 2016
- Inside BAYCAT: Carla Orendorff, BAYCAT Media Producer & Mentor October 4, 2016
- Not Quite Goodbye: Music Producer Jason Valerio Makes His Move September 19, 2016
- Internship Opportunity: Apply Today August 30, 2016
- Avoid the Back to School Rush + Support Diversity August 12, 2016
- Listen. Vibe. Share. Change Their World. August 7, 2016
- BAYCAT Academy|Film or Graphic Arts & Animation Teaching Assistants July 27, 2016