Become A BAYCAT Backer!
When you sign up as a monthly supporter, your investment helps BAYCAT to plan our programs sustainably. Beyond the warm fuzzies you get from “doing good” for BAYCAT to keep “doing well,” you also get:
- A copy of the latest Zoom In mailed to you every semester!
- An invitation to BAYCAT special events!
How You Back the BAYCAT Community:
- $25 a year provides one month of essential classroom supplies and teaching materials for a student.
- $50 a year nourishes a student’s body and mind for one semester by providing healthy, fresh, organic snacks such as fruits, nuts, and trail mix.
- $100 a year transforms students from teens to professionals by allowing a class to take a mind-opening field trip to new parts of the city.
- $250 a year provides a month of innovative, hands-on instruction for one child teaching them not only technical skills, but life skills.
- $500 a year gives students access to knowledge and state of the art technology that opens up new education and career opportunities in the digital media arts.
- $1,000 a year sponsors a community workshop introducing residents to BAYCAT and a career path in the fast-growing digital media arts field.
- $5,000 a year subsidizes a student-led pro-bono marketing project for a small business or non-profit in Bayview Hunters Point. Giving real-life experience to BAYCAT students, and much-needed professional services to local community partners.
Any amount of support helps give life to new ideas and empowers our students to succeed.
Choose a way to contribute on PayPal:
Or Contribute by Check:
Checks can be mailed to:
BAYCAT, 2415 Third Street, Suite 230
San Francisco CA 94107
BAYCAT by You Photothon
Watch. Share. Win.
Thanks for partnering with BAYCAT to show the creativity all around our City during our #BAYCATbyYou Photothon. We raised over $15,000 to launch us into our 10th year! Check out our weekly winners, inspiring BAYCAT media, and the locations that influenced them in our map.
View BAYCAT By You Photo Hunt in a larger map
For the past ten years BAYCAT has educated, empowered and employed over 3000 youth and young adults in the digital media arts. Working with diverse clients throughout San Francisco from local foundations to corporations, our social enterprise BAYCAT Studio has created impactful media that has entertained audiences worldwide. The map above shows just some of the media we’ve created around San Francisco.
Check out our blog for the full coverage of our Photothon, and stay-tuned for more ways to help celebrate 10 years of supporting creativity in San Francisco!